Monday, July 31, 2006

Create your own rubber stamps - at home!


I had seen this kit a couple of years ago and had been wanting it since then. Well, I finally got it. It is a kit that lets me make four different rubber stamps, right at home. I don't have to special order them anywhere, or send out for them. I just make them myself...whenever I want.

It normally runs for $49.99 and comes with everything you need, including the blacklight. You can even buy refills for the kit, so, if I wanted to make 10 of the same stamp, I could. Well, Jo-Ann Fabrics had one of their 50% off coupons and I decided to use it on this :-)

Now...if I could just decide WHAT kind of stamps to make...

any suggestions???

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I have the same kit and haven't used it. How about your signature to sign your creative work with? I have seen some nice photos done. Let me know how your stamps turn out.

BTW thanks for commenting on my blog.