Monday, July 24, 2006

Memory Boutique






Have you seen these?

I popped into Jo-Anne’s Fabric the other day to use my stack 40% off coupons before they expired and was shocked to find this new line of goodies that I *had* to have. This stuff is gorgeous!

Memory Boutique by Colorbok

Patterned Paper
Specialty Paper (vellums, glitter, embossed)
Rub-ons
Die cuts
Alphabets
Chipboard

There was a huge selection in this line and I obviously couldn’t get the *entire* line at one time (don’t think I didn’t want to!) There were large decorated chipboard pieces, 8x8 paper pads, 6x6 paper pads, and tons more. As it was~ they let me use 3 of the 40% off coupons on 3 of the items :-)

The alpha and graphic rub-ons ($9.99) each came in their own sturdy storage box, decorated with papers from the same line.

Each of the 12x12 paper pads and die cuts were either $9.99 or $11.99. There were 20 sheets in the Specialty Papers and 50 sheets in the patterned/solid pack. The die cuts package had 24 sheets stuffed with alphabets, frames, tags, folders, tabs and words.

I am going to have so much fun with this line!


Note: I noticed Colorbok also has an entire “one dollar” line at Jo-Anne’s now.

1 comment:

Rayne said...

From Crunchy Bits~
Thank you for letting me know. I'll definitely check it out later. I really do appreciate you telling me. Things are scary for me right now and watching others disappear around me is even scarier. It just really hit me hard that day. Why are so many of us disappearing...I don't want to disappear, yet. Not yet.